Labor regulations for Filipino
Chapter 1 : General Provisions
Article 1 [Purpose]
1. The purpose of this rule is to cooperate Recreate Corporation (hereinafter referred to as “company”) and employees, to maintain and improve the workplace order, to contribute to the development of the company, It sets out various matters.
2. Other than the matters stipulated in this Regulation and the Mutual Application Rules shall be as stipulated by the Labor Law.
Article 2 [Obligation to comply with regulations]
Company and our employees must comply with this regulation and cooperate with each other in good faith to encourage their duties and do their utmost to maintain workplace order and improve customer service.
Chapter 2 : Personnel Affairs
Article 3 [Adoption]
Company adopts a person who passed the prescribed selection test from employment seekers as an employee.
Article 4 [Contract period and Renewal]
1.The term of employment contract shall be within 6 months.
2.In principle, company renews employment contracts if both of the following items are satisfied. In that case, the contract renewal shall be requested one month before the expiration date of the contract period, and if the employee agrees to renew the contract, the employment contract will be concluded before the contract term expires .
(1)There is no obstacle to work performance and job performance.
(2) It is healthy both mentally and physically, and there is no hindrance to the performance of duties.
(3) There is no problem in the work situation such as absenteeism.
(4) There is no violation of administrative order such as not following business instructions.
(5)There is no problem in work attitude such as cooperativeness.
(6) Shrinking business etc. There are no unavoidable reasons for management.
(7) No surplus personnel due to change in personnel arrangement etc.
(8) Others There are no unavoidable reasons in accordance with each of the preceding items.
3.Until the expiration date of the employment contract period, if there is no particular intention from both the company and the principal, it is deemed that the previous employment contract has been renewed.
Article 5 [Trial Period]
1.Company establishes a trial period of six months in principle for employees.
2.If the trial period set forth in the preceding paragraph expires and company deems it qualified, it shall be adopted. However, if you decide that you are ineligible as an employee with regard to skills, work attitude, people, health condition, etc. during the trial period or the trial period expires, you may cancel your recruitment.
Article 6 [Placement and Transfer]
1.Company make appropriate arrangements in consideration of the employee’s ability, experience, work scores etc. However, depending on the circumstances of work, there are cases where you order the transfer to another department.
2.If an employee is ordered to change according to the proviso in the preceding paragraph, he / she will obey this unless there is a justifiable reason.
Article 7 [Dismissal]
Employees will be dismissed if they fall under one of the following items.
(1) When it is recognized as inappropriate as a company person or organization person, such as frequent violation of discipline discipline, lack of amendment and lack of cooperation.
(2) When there is no willingness to perform business, and it is recognized that it is not possible to fulfill its duty as an employee, no motivation improvement is seen even if guidance and training etc.
(3) When it is deemed not to be able to withstand work due to mental or physical troubles, weakness, illness (In that case, a medical certificate of intention is necessary.)
(4) When the work performance, skill, or efficiency is markedly bad and not suitable for duties.
(5) When employees took absence without permission.
(6) When you are absent from work for more than a month (calendar days) due to your circumstances.
(7) When there is serious negligence in duties and work.
(8) When you repeatedly repeat the act of deteriorating the workplace environment and the atmosphere of the workplace by disturbing the rules of the workplace, such as not obeying instructions of the superior’s instruction to disturb the discipline of the workplace.
(9) Shrinking of projects, closing of business establishments, and other unavoidable management needs arise.
(10) When natural disasters and other unavoidable reasons make it impossible to continue the project and it is no longer possible to maintain employment.
(11) Other When there are grounds in accordance with each of the preceding items.
Chapter 3 Job Discipline
Article 8 [Basic Principles of Duties]
1.Employees understand the company’s management philosophy, corporate motto, social mission, work in accordance with business order instructions and company rules, concentrate on their own work and strive to improve operational efficiency, and mutually We must cooperate to maintain workplace order.
2.We always strive to obtain trust of customers and business partners by paying utmost care and extreme attention to customers and business partners.
Article 9 [Understanding of Duty]
Employees must observe the following matters, strive to maintain workplace order, and encourage business.
(1) Always keep in mind the health, to work with courtesy, kindness and courteous attitude.
(2) Be aware of creating a workplace atmosphere that is always easy to work without disturbing the moral and order of the workplace.
(3) Collaborate with your superiors and colleagues and work hard on teamwork.
(4) To handle your work accurately and promptly, always improve your efficiency and increase your creativity.
(5) To report business facts to the boss as soon as possible without hiding business complaints and claims from customers.
(6) Try to keep in order and keep working efficiency.
Article 10 [Prohibited matter]
Employees shall not do the following acts.
(1) To injure the company’s credibility or to act to impair honor.
(2) To make a factual distortion or false report.
(3) If you leak other business secrets or matters that are disadvantageous to the company that you could learn about your duties.
(4) To browse a web site not related to work on the Internet.
(5) To exchange private e-mail with company’s e-mail.
(6) To do private work with a company or private mobile phone during work.
(7) Doing something sacred beyond the authority of duties.
(8) Receive unjustifiable remuneration, gifts or indulgences from business partners in connection with duties, and try other private interests.
(9) To supervise the subordinate to behave behind the differences in power such as personnel rights and business order right, behind the original business, injure the personality and dignity.
(10) Within the company, political activities and religious activities for specific political parties and individuals are done.
(11) Distribution of data or circulation of bulletin not relating to work without permission within the company.
(12) To hold meetings and events within the company without permission.
(13) To be employed with smoking and drinking alcohol or using illegal drugs etc.
(14) Miscellaneous acts committed pursuant to the preceding items.
Article 11 [Strict observance of confidentiality obligation and prohibition of leakage of confidential information]
Employees must not disclose confidential business secrets of companies that they knew in terms of their duties, confidential and business confidential and personal information held by the company, not only during office but also after retirement. Also, it should not be used for anything other than the company’s business.
Article 12 [Notification matter]
1.Employees shall promptly notify each of the following items when there is a change at the time of entering the company or afterwards.
(1) Current address and contact address.
(2) Transfer of identity guarantor. (change of address, change of identity guarantor etc.)
(3) Person’s change of personal status. (childbirth, marriage etc.)
(4) Other Notification Matters Required by Company.
2. Company is not responsible for the disadvantage of employees caused by neglecting notification.
Chapter 4 Work
Article 13 [Number of working days and working hours]
1.The prescribed working time is decided between the company and the employee for one of “16 hours a week, 24 hours, 32 hours, 40 hours, 48 hours a week”. The predetermined working time is basically decided according to the desires of the employees, but depending on the employee’s ability, experience and ability to carry out the work, the company may designate a predetermined working time shorter than his / her desired.
2.Employees must register at least two weeks before working on the Google Calendar that shares their scheduled work hours with the company based on the agreed prescribed working hours.
3.The duty shall be 8 hours a day and shall be made at the request of the employee between 6:00 am and 10:00 pm on a day other than public holidays (general public holidays and special public holidays). However, employees who have difficulty in doing business without having to enter a business instruction or consulting each time such as having joined the company, should adjust their working hours in consideration of the working hours of the employee who guides.
4.Work schedule time should not be consecutive for 7 days. If you are going to work for 6 consecutive days, register your scheduled work hours at the next vacation time for the next work.
5.If you need to change the work schedule time that you registered once, post it to the Facebook group page and inform it.
6.Employees are basically not allowed to change his / her agreed upon working hours. When it is unavoidable, if you wish to change the agreed prescribed working hours, you can change it on a monthly basis. In that case, by applying the form application (change monthly monthly working hour change notice) from the company’s website by the last day of the month before the target month.
Article 14 [Attendance at work and Breaks]
1.To work, post “Today’s working hours and business plan” on the predetermined group page of Facebook before starting work.
2.When entering a break time, comment to that effect in the comment column of the post that you did at work.
3.To leave work, comment “Today’s work content and progress situation” in the comment column of the post that you went to at work.
4.If it is necessary to change the working hours and break time posted on the Facebook group page due to various reasons, comment to that effect in the comment column of the post that you did at work.
Article 15 [Work]
Employees must observe the following matters when working.
(1)To prepare the environment necessary for work such as the Internet so that business can be started simultaneously with the start time. Also, please post a screenshot on Facebook group page that shows the completion of anti-virus software version upgrade and virus check before the start of work on first attendance every week (Monday to Sunday) and that they are completed.
(2)During office hours, make Facebook messenger and Skype always available to respond.
Article 16 [Late, leave early and go out for private use]
1.When an employee is about to arrive late, leave early, or stop work, he / she must post or comment on Facebook’s group page to that effect.
2.If there are reasons that can not be attributed to employees, there is something that prove it, and when the company approves, it will not be handled late, early leave, or business interruption.
3.In case of late arrival, early withdrawal or business interruption, calculate by deducting those hours from working hours for salary calculation (30 minutes for less than 30 minutes, deduct every 30 minutes.)
4.If there is no response when contacting by Facebook messenger and Skype, and there is no notification of return within 5 minutes, it is considered as a business interruption. (Returning contact within 5 minutes means that you can have a time putting your coffee during work or go to the bathroom freely.)
5.If there are no work interruptions or later reports late arrivals, no early withdrawal without contact, absenteeism absence twice a year, after demoting, reduce the salary by 10%.
6.If there are no work interruptions or later reports, late arrivals without contact, early withdrawal without contact, or absenteeism absence three times per year, disciplinary dismissal shall be taken.
*Please understand that it is a provision for leaving work by working at home, although it is a bit strict. You are working from home, but please work with images that are working on one floor. Please remember to respond when you speak, take time off and leave, and know the minimum manner of voice to someone when entering a break time.
Also, if your body condition is bad or your internet environment is bad, please post it to Facebook group page or post comments (if you are strict, call) and stop working. Those without prior notice will be tough measures.
Article 17 [Report, Contact, Consultation]
1.Employees must make timely reports on Trello, Facebook messenger and Skype in carrying out their duties. Business use other than the company’s designated tool is prohibited.
2.In principle, all reporting phases shall be done in “Trello”, and if you interact with Facebook Messenger and Skype, both parties will post their own posts on the Facebook group page posted on that day’s start without delay Comment on ‘Talk time and content of conversation’ at once.
3.When using Trello, report, contact, and consult according to the following.
(1) All the following contents should be reflected on each card.
・ Something that summarizes the work contents briefly to the title
・ Register deadline and person in charge
・ Purpose or goal of the card, preconditions, precautions in the explanation column
・ Route to goal as checklist (systematize overall picture of work)
* For each card, to clarify how to fill the gap between the ideal and the current situation and the two points!
(2)To suggest proposals or questions on cards that are not yet on the card, attach cards “★” to the beginning of the title of the card, make cards, attach comments to the members of the members seeking answers. This “★” means that the execution of work is undecided, and if the administrator of each board decides to do the work of this card, delete “★” from the title and operate it.
(3)The reporting phase concerning the work already having a card, as stated in the preceding article, to make a report phase in that card.
(4)Comment to the effect of entering and exiting when starting and leaving the card as follows.When entering, “in”. When out, “out”.
(5)In case of “out”, please report how much work has progressed in this amount of time in order to enter business even once.
Example) out: Responsive confirmation 50% → 80% It is only the page of the Special Commercial Code and Company Overview!
(Please assume that a checklist called “Responsive Confirmation” is registered.)
* Please make full use of the checklist in the card as a prerequisite.
In order to simplify the report, the history with the checklist checked remains, so please recognize that history as one of the reports. (Duplicate, comments to the effect that checklist’s work is completed is unnecessary.)
For items on the checklist, if you have already started checklist items, you can see what percentage you have already started, if you have not completed yet, and there is an item on the checklist on the way at “out” Will you check if it is over? ” Supplemental comment is required.
(If it seems that items on the checklist are finished with items on the checklist, comments other than “out” are unnecessary.)
Article 18 [Holiday]
1.Public holidays are holidays.
2.When necessary for business, the holidays specified in the preceding paragraph may be transferred to other working days within the same payroll period.
Article 19 [Annual paid Vacation]
Give a 5-day annual paid vacation to employees who work for one year or more based on November 30 every year with a predetermined working time of 48 hours.
Article 20[Birthday Vacation]
1.Each employee’s birthday gives a vacation. Let’s thank your parents.
2.The vacation stated in the preceding paragraph shall be paid.
Chapter 5 Salary
Article 21 [Types of salary]
Types of salary for employees are as follows and are determined individually in employment contracts.
(1) Basic pay
(2) Optional Skill Allowance
(3) Continuous salary
(4) Position Salaries
(5) Sales evaluation reward
(6) salary for the thirteenth month
*assumed monthly salary
Assistant staff (hereinafter referred to as “AS”)
→ 20,000 to 25,000 pesos + Sales evaluation reward
（*Within the trial period of 6 months, you’ll start from 15,000 pesos）
Team leader (hereinafter referred to as “TL”)
→ 25,000 to 35,000 pesos + Sales evaluation reward
Chief of the Philippines (hereinafter referred to as “CP”)
→ 35,000 to 60,000 pesos + Sales evaluation reward
Article 22 [Basic pay]
Basic salary will be paid 100 pesos per hour
（*Within the trial period of 6 months, you’ll start from 75 pesos per hour)
・Human power: to be engaged in business with approval, appreciation, love
・English: Business level
・WordPress: Experience of WordPress is irrelevant if there is experience using HTML&CSS, EC site operation level
・Photoshop: Image editing, level at which easy banner can be produced
Article 23 [Optional Skill Allowance]
The additional payment will pay the following amount to the employee who has the practical ability of plus α according to that stage.
・Thinking power: To be engaged in business with thoughts that have “commanding a view”, “back calculation”, “disassembly” 0 to 10 pesos per hour.
・Design power: Evaluate creative quality with Kitagawa subjectivity 0 to 10 pesos per hour.
・System construction ability: from 0 to 10 pesos per hour which can request server management and system development from scratch.
・Capability to deal with customers (Necessary in Japanese): 0 to 10 pesos per hour which can correspond to customers using e-mail or chat.
*The added amount of design ability, system construction ability, customer correspondence ability is limited to 15 pesos per hour.
Aside from the above,
・Japanese language: If you can speak Japanese, pay 0 to 25 pesos per hour.
JLPT N1 certification level: 20 to 25 pesos per hour
The ability to understand Japanese used in a variety of circumstances.
JLPT N2 certification level: 15 to 20 pesos per hour
The ability to understand Japanese used in everyday situations, and in a variety of circumstances to a certain degree.
JLPT N3 certification level: 10 to 15 pesos per hour
The ability to understand Japanese used in everyday situations to a certain degree.
JLPT N4 certification level: 5 to 10 pesos per hour
The ability to understand basic Japanese.
JLPT N5 certification level: 0 to 5 pesos per hour
The ability to understand some basic Japanese.
Article 24 [Continuous salary]
In accordance with the length of service period after the end of the trial period, the service payment shall be paid by the amount of 10 pesos per month.
3th salary (Work for 3 months): 3th salary × 10 pesos = 30 pesos
60th salary (Work for 5 years): 60th salary × 10 pesos = 600 pesos
* We appreciate the appreciation of those who can work for a long time and the purpose to be able to cope with the rise in prices to a certain extent.
Article 25 [Position Salaries]
Position salaries shall be paid according to the following categories for employees engaged in the following positions:
(1) Team Leader (TL)
For AS members, 0.5 to 2.5 pesos per hour (fluctuate according to management and management ability)
Example) Four AS members of the team that you are a leader, four people with administrative management ability perfect
2.5 x 4 people = 10 pesos per hour
(2) Chief of the Philippines (CP): 10 pesos per hour
For TL members, 5 to 25 pesos per hour (fluctuate according to management and management ability)
Example) Four TL members of the Philippines that you are a chief leader, four teams with administrative management ability perfect
25 x 5 teams = 125 pesos per hour
Article 26 [Sales evaluation reward]
The sales appraisal payment is an amount obtained by multiplying the sales of the web site you are in charge by the following rate.
(Evaluated in 5 stages according to management and management ability)
AS: 0.01 to 0.05%
TL: 0.01 to 0.10%
CP: 0.01 to 0.20%
Approximate amount: Achievement of 10 million yen (A level that is sufficiently feasible) → AS 2000 pesos, TL 4000 pesos, CP 8000 pesos, or More possible
Anything OK if the site gets excited!
Article 27 [Salary for 13 th month]
1.For the salary of the thirteenth month, one month’s salary (average work days x day salary) is paid by December 24.
2.The standard is November 30 every year, and employees who joined in the middle of the year pay the calculated amount proportionally.
Article 28 [Calculation period of payroll and payment date, payment method]
1. Every month, the end of the month shall be the closing date of salary and will be paid on the 15th day of the following month.
2. Payment shall be made to a bank account in the name of the employee himself/herself, and when the day falls on a bank holiday, it shall be paid in advance to the previous bank business day.
Article 29 [Bonus]
For employees who contributed significantly to the rationalization of business operations and contribution of business results such as sharp proposals and judgments, we will pay timely bonus in addition to salary.
Chapter 6 Retirement allowance
Article 30 [Payment of retirement allowance]
1. When an employee who enrolled for 3 years or more and has been able to act like a model of another staff retirement, retirement allowance may be paid.
2. The amount of retirement allowance shall be decided upon consultation by executives.
Chapter 7 Recognition and Discipline
Article 31 [Recognition]
1.Company sometimes awards employees for the purpose of smooth operation and improvement of operations.
2.When an employee falls under any of the following items, give a certificate of commendation and prize or prize.
(1) Person who made a profitable improvement on business or encouraged business and made a significant contribution to the company
(2) Preventing disasters in advance, or those who have been particularly successful in the event of a disaster
(3) Persons who have social achievements and acts that honor the company
(4) Persons who were deemed worthy of commendation pursuant to the preceding items
Article 32 [Discipline]
1.When the company falls under the disciplinary standards stipulated in this section, it disciplines this. An employee can not escape the responsibility because the act is an act outside the office hours and outside the company.
2.The types of disciplinary action are as follows.
(1) Rebuke: Pardon the future for letting the manuscript submit.
(2) Reduction: Reduce by submitting a manuscript.
(3) Suspension of attendance: letting the manuscript be submitted and stopping attendance. The period of suspension of attendance shall be within 7 days, and salaries for that period shall not be paid.
(4) Disciplinary dismissal: To be dismissed immediately without putting a notice period. In this case, we do not provide advance notice when we get approved by government agency.
Article 33 [Rebuke, Reduction, Reduction of attendance, Disciplinary dismissal]
When an employee falls under any of the following items, he / she shall be paid a reduction in salary or suspension of attendance. However, in cases where the extent of the violation is minor or there are circumstances to be especially considered, or if it is deemed that the person himself/herself is deeply reflective, it may be reproached.
(1) When you arrive late, early departure, absenteeism, business interruption without just cause.
(2) When we frequently violate the discipline of discipline of this rule.
(3) You made an illegal input to Google Calendar, Facebook group page and Trello.
(4) When altering business documents, data, etc., or making a false declaration or notification.
(5) A case of accident, injury or other accident caused by deliberate, negligent, negligent or supervisory failure, or when the company’s data is damaged.
(6) When bringing out or bringing out the goods of the company without permission.
(7) When meeting in the company premises or attached facility without permission, or distributing, pasting, posting, selling documents, drawings, or similar acts similar to this.
(8) When it lacks sincerity to work and is recognized as business negligence.
(9) In the event of disorderly disorder within the company such as assaulting other employees, intimidating them, making gambling or similar acts within the company as a bad line.
(10) When we conduct sexual behavior (sexual harassment) to employees inside and outside of the workplace, disturbing the moral and order of the workplace and disturbing the employment of other employees.
(11) When not obeying instructions or orders in the affairs of the department head or related superior.
(12) Letting outsiders browse documents, books, other documents and data of the company without permission, or when similar acts occur.
(13) When we violate company regulations, notice, notice etc.
(14) Other When there is an inconvenient act of degree equivalent to the preceding items.
Article 34 [Management Supervisor’s Responsibility]
Due to guidance on business and management failure, when an employee receives disciplinary action, its administrative supervisor shall also reprimand ・ reduce salary ・ stop working.
Article 35 [Instigation, Agitation, Assistance]
When a person is instructed, instigated or instigated by a disciplinary act or discouraged or concealed by another person’s disciplinary act, the disciplinary clause is applied according to disciplinary action.
Article 36 [Also to impose]
Disciplinary action may involve two or more depending on need.
Article 37 [Work prohibition up to Disciplinary Decision]
When there is a doubt that an employee falls under disciplinary dismissal, in order to maintain workplace order, employment may be prohibited until disposition is decided.
Article 38 [Compensation for damages]
When damaging the company by deliberate or serious negligence, separately, irrespective of disciplinary action, compensate all or part of the damage.
Chapter 8 Health and Safety
Article 39 [Basic principles of safety and health]
Employees should observe the rules and regulations concerning disaster prevention of this regulation and administrative agencies for disaster prevention and health promotion. Always keep in mind the tidiness of the workplace, cooperate and strive for maintenance of the environment and maintenance of safety and hygiene.
Article 40 [Health Care]
Employees should pay attention to health and hygiene and strive to maintain and improve health.
Article 41 [Medical Checkup]
1.Employees, when receiving designation from the company, must undergo periodic or occasional medical examinations and infectious disease immunization etc.
2.Based on the results of the medical examination, we may order work to be relieved or relocated, treatment, or other measures necessary for keeping health.
Chapter 9 Welfare and Training
Article 42 [Efforts for welfare benefits]
Company strives to promote measures necessary for promoting employee well-being within the budget.
Article 43 [Social Insurance System etc.]
For employees who are officially adopted after the trial period and who work for 32 hours, 40 hours, 48 hours for a given working time, the social security system pension (SSS), health insurance (Philihealth), housing Fund (HDMF) shall be subscribed.
Chapter 10 Miscellaneous law
Article 44 [Doubt interpretation]
In the event that any doubts arise in the implementation details or the operational interpretation of the rules concerning this rule, the company shall inform the employee in each case and add or change the wording of the rule.
Article 45 [Procedure for Revision and Abolition]
In the case of revising or abolishing this rule, the employee representative and the company agree to do so.
Establishment December 14, 2017